After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Baltra (2 ½ hours flight). Upon arrival you will be welcomed & transferred by our naturalist guides and taken on a ten minute bus drive to the pier to board the M/V Galapagos Legend, for a three (3) night cruise.
Wet landing on a beach of black volcanic sand, visited by Darwin in 1835. The first section of the trail is comprised of volcanic ash (eroded tuff) and the other half of partially uneven terrain is comprised of volcanic basaltic rock lounging the shoreline.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Wet landing on the north side of Santa Cruz; behind the beach lie two small flamingo ponds with iguanas, coastal birds, Darwin finches, mockingbirds, and gulls, as well as interesting native and endemic vegetation, red and black mangroves, salt bushes, and much more. This beach is one of the main nesting sites of sea turtles in the Galapagos. A female can lay eggs 3 or 4 times with an average of 70 eggs each, but then spend 3 or 5 years without breeding.
This morning after breakfast you will check out of your hotel & at a time that will be advised to you well in advance, transfer by way of a private air-conditioned vehicle to the International airport so you may check in for your international flight.
This brings to a conclusion the services as provided by Sundance Spirit.
QUITO - Dann Carlton
GALAPAGOS - MV Galapagos Legends - Standard Interior Cabin
|PER PERSON PRICE - DBL BASIS||01 SEP to 28 FEB 2020||SGL BASIS|
|LOW & HIGH SEASON||USD 1.590||USD 2.440|
Does not include:
International or domestic airfares
National Park Entrance fee
Banking fees - USD 50, per booking
Departure dates for MV Legends cruise
Flight Quito/Baltra/Quito - approx USD 530 per adult INCL taxes
National Park Entrance Fee USD100
Ingala Transit Card USD20
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Sundance Tours is officially licensed by the ArgentineGovernment (Leg. 9361 – Disp.1409 – Exp70/96) doing business as Sundance Spirit& herewith called ‘The Company’. The Company accepts bookings subjectto the following terms & conditions:
1. A booking isaccepted only after the Company issues the client, their tour wholesaler, ortheir travel agent a formal invoice, receives the deposit payment & issuesa written confirmation of services booked. The balance for land services mustbe paid in full no later than 30 working days before services commence; theCompany cancellation policy applies as laid out in the section below titledCancellation Fees & No Show policy.
2. Once a booking has been made & confirmed, theCompany is your land service operator & as such, we are responsible forsupplying your vacation land services arrangements. We buy vacation landservices & arrangements from various suppliers, but principally, from thosesuppliers whose only responsibility is to supply us with the servicesrequired & requested by us for the purpose ofclient travel arrangements. Flights, coach journeys, cruises & other travel& hotel accommodation included in your vacation itinerary are not actuallyprovided by the Company directly, but are supplied by reputable air-carriers,cruise operators, hoteliers, ground transport companies & sightseeingoperators. You should note that your vacation is subject to the terms &conditions imposed by those airlines, coach operators, hoteliers, cruiseoperators, & other suppliers of services, some of which limit or excludetheir liability & which are often the subject of International Conventions& Treaties between countries.
3. All possiblecare is taken to ensure that all of the Company’s suppliers maintain a highstandard. However, we do not own or control the transfer supplier companies,sightseeing providers, cruise operators, air carriers or hoteliers & arenot an air carrier, or cruise operator, transfer company, sightseeing provideror hotel owner. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible in any way for day to daychallenges & logistical issues resulting from the booking of, or any loss,damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to persons or property, or any losshowsoever arising. We are unable to accept responsibility for any aspect ofyour vacation arrangements affected by matters over which we have no controlincluding, without limitation: war or threat of war; riots & civil strife;terrorist activity; natural or nuclear disaster; disruptions due to inclement weatherconditions; fire; flood; drought; industrial disputes or governmental action orreasonable apprehension of the foregoing; cancellation or curtailment &re-scheduling of flights; or for any failure on your part to obtain correctvisas or travel documentation deemed necessary for travel.
4. While theCompany will use its best endeavours to operate all services as described,reasonable changes in an itinerary may be made without notice where deemednecessary or advisable by the Company.
5. The Companyundertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that date-related computerissues do not affect our clients’ travel arrangements. We do not acceptresponsibility for disruption, inconvenience, cancellation or alterationdirectly or indirectly caused by or aggravated by the failure of any computerdata processing equipment or media microchip integrated circuit or similarequipment, software or processing, storage or retrieval system.
6. Prices quotedby the Company are stated in U.S. Dollars (USD) based on costs at the time ofreservation.
The Companycannot be held responsible for any changes or increases that may occur &reserves the right to increase the price of any travel arrangements up to thedate of full payment by the client. This includes adjustment for devaluation,fuel surcharges, airfare increases, land transport & hotel increases aswell as international exchange rate changes.
Any air content included in our services is based onairfares & imposed official Government taxes applicable. As airline flight ticket costs are constantly changing,it be may be necessary to impose an air surcharge at any time until flightservices have been fully paid for & air tickets are issued.
7. All moniesreceived by the Company are deposited in its name with its bankers. It is acondition of the acceptance of your deposit in respect of our services that allmonies paid to the Company whether by way of deposit or otherwise, in respectof travel arrangements may be disbursed by the Company to the Company suppliersas & when it sees fit.
8. Receipt of adeposit will be taken as an understanding by the Company that the participanthas read & agrees to abide by these terms & conditions stated.
9. These bookingconditions & the supply of services herein shall be governed by &interpreted according to the laws of Argentina, & both the client & theCompany irrevocably submits themselves to the jurisdiction of Argentine courtsin respect of any disputes or proceedings arising out of, or relating to thesebooking conditions or services provided hereunder, as stated. This premise istaken as an understanding by the Company, that the traveller / client /participant has read & agrees to abide by these Terms & Conditionsstated.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
BOOKINGYOUR VACATION: As early as possible after commencingyour itinerary reservations, an invoice will be sent stating the requireddeposit per person payment, required & the date it is to be paid by.
If you areworking with a professional Travel Agent or Tour Wholesaler who is placing therequest for travel services with Sundance Tours, they will then be sent aconfirmation & advised of any mandatory deposit requirements which are tobe passed to you. The final balance will be due 30 working days prior toservices commencing, or immediately for bookings within that time. Ticketing& documentation will normally be issued with 14 to 10 days prior to theguest’s departure from point of origin.
AMENDMENTS: If you need to amend any arrangements after youroriginal booking, please notify us in writing. One amendment can be made freeof charge.
Due to extraadministration costs involved any further changes to the original reservationswill incur a fee of not less than USD$30.00 per amendment. An amendmentconstitutes a change to an existing booking & not a transfer to anotheritinerary, wherein cancellation fees may apply.
PAYMENTOF TRAVEL SERVICES: The most uncomplicated & simplemethod of payment for travel services is by electronic bank to banktransaction. The deposit invoice & final balance due invoice will includedetailed banking instructions for each traveller / client / participant to passon exactly as they appear, to make simple the electronic transfer process.
The Company doesnot offer CREDIT terms of payment for any booking, no matter the source oforigin, whether the booking comes direct from the client, via a professionaltour wholesaler or from a professional travel agency.
By Argentine law,the Company is unable to accept foreign checks drawn on foreign banks as paymentfor any travel services.
Deposits arerequired for ALL bookings & some suppliers – such as cruise companies &hotels & accommodation suppliers have their own conditions ®ulations that are strictly enforced. Therefore failure to comply with theprior payment dates stipulated on the deposit invoice is likely to result inthe component supplier cancelling the reservation without further notice.
All travelservice bookings made with the Company must be paid in full, within theprescribed payment terms of the Company, by electronic transaction, or by VISAor MASTERCARD at least 30 days or more, in advance of the first services beingprovided.
BANKCHARGES: The Company applies to eachreservation the bank fees we incur to receive a electronic payment to our bankaccount. This is reflected in the tax invoice for each booking.
CREDITCARD CHARGES: VISA & MASTERCARD both have aschedule of fees that apply to any payment made by credit card that are thesole responsibility of the credit card holder to pay & comply with.
CANCELLATION& REFUNDS: If you or your travel agent or tourwholesaler decides to cancel reservations made & confirmed, it is amandatory requirement the Company is notified in writing. Monies will berefunded less the applicable cancellation fee per person, per arrangement, as apercentage of costs:
Cancellation of services booked & confirmed greaterthan 90 days prior to services commencing, the deposit paid isfully refundable, however cancellation fees may apply to any airline seat allotment,or other stipulated component supplier service such as hotel room allotmentswhere seasonal inventory demands are in effect.
Cancellation of services booked & confirmedfrom 89 days to 75 days prior to services commencing, thedeposit paid 10% cancellation of the deposit applies, howevercancellation fees may apply to any airline seat allotment, or other stipulatedcomponent supplier service such as hotel room allotments where seasonalinventory demands are in effect.
Cancellation of services booked & confirmedfrom 74 days to 60 days prior to services commencing, thedeposit paid 25% cancellation of the deposit made applies,however cancellation fees may apply to any airline seat allotment, or otherstipulated component supplier service such as hotel room allotments whereseasonal inventory demands are in effect.
Cancellation of services booked & confirmedfrom 59 days to 45 days prior to services commencing, thedeposit paid 35% cancellation of the deposit made applies,however cancellation fees may apply to any airline seat allotment, or otherstipulated component supplier service such as hotel room allotments whereseasonal inventory demands are in effect.
Cancellation of services booked & confirmedwithin 44 days to 31 days prior to arrival 50%cancellationfee of the total reservation applies, however cancellation fees may apply toany airline seat allotment, or other stipulated component supplier service suchas hotel room allotments where seasonal inventory demands are in effect.
Cancellation of services booked & confirmedwithin 30 days prior to arrival 100% cancellationfee of the total reservation applies
The above cancellation policy is applicable forindividual bookings & Groups unless other more stringent conditions forGroups have been pre-advised. Someaccommodation suppliers have their own cancellation terms for deposits &final payments which are more stringent than those of the Company.
In the case ofGroups where the Company is the contractor of group airline seat blocks &hotel room allotments, the client will be advised of deposit & finalpayment terms & cancellation penalties. If the invoice sent statedNON-REFUNDABLE – that is in line with the component supplier terms &conditions of carriage.
BOOKINGFEES: For bookings of total gross valueless than USD$500, a fee of USD$75 per person, per booking will belevied.
For last minutebookings, made within 7 days of departure, a fee of USD$125 per booking will belevied as this is to cover dispatch of documentation.
TRAVELINSURANCE: Travel insurance is not included inthe price of your vacation. We strongly recommend that you have travelinsurance that includes adequate cover for the duration of your overallvacation & for cancellation, trip interruption or delay, loss of luggage /personal property, medical expenses, emergency evacuation & any accidentaldamage. By booking, you agree that The Company has no liabilitywhatsoever under any circumstance for any such loss, medical situation ordamage you may incur, & you accept that it is your sole responsibility toinsure yourself fully. A professional Travel Agent should be able to advise youon applicable Insurance Policies available in your country of origin.
LANDARRANGEMENTS: We endeavour to ensure that all yourarrangements proceed smoothly. If you have a problem whilst on vacation, pleasecontact the local Sundance representative office immediately to enable it to berectified. In the unlikely event you are still dissatisfied, please contactSundance headquarters in Buenos Aires immediately.
Any furthercorrespondence must be sent within 28 days of the problem occurring. We regretwe cannot accept liability in relation to any customer service issue or claimthat is not notified in accordance with this clause.
ADDITIONALSERVICES: If you decide to purchase anyadditional services whilst on vacation, any dealings must be direct with thelocal operator, & not with contracted guides/drivers. The Company cannot& will not accept responsibility for any additional services clients’ bookwith local operators or contracted staff after commencement of travel.
YOURVACATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Visas,insurance, excess baggage, extra meals, laundry, any drinks, souvenirs, phonecalls, fax or internet use, items of a personal nature including medication,international & domestic departure taxes, porter fees & tipping. Insome South American countries, porter fees & tipping may be compulsory.
PRICINGVALIDITY: Every effort has been made to compilethe information accurately as at the time of quoting, but circumstances maynecessitate changes in itineraries & costs, of which you will be informedas soon as possible. The Company shall not be liable for any resulting changes& reserves the right to increase the price of any travel arrangements up tothe date of client’s full payment being received & lodged in the applicablebank account stated on the invoice. This includes adjustment for devaluation,fuel surcharges, airfare increases as well as international exchange ratefluctuations.
PASSPORT,VISAS, MEDICAL INOCULATIONS & DOCUMENTATION FOR TRAVELING WITH A CHILD /MINOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS:
A valid Passportis required for all clients to travel internationally & many countriesrequire it to be valid for a period varying between 30 days & up to 6months after your dates of travel.
It is eachpassengers sole responsibility to consult by contacting the nearest EMBASSY orCONSULATE of the countries to which you are traveling to, or through on yourtravels, to receive the most accurate & up to date mandated regulationswith which you must comply. Some foreign nations post the regulations& requirements to enter their borders or your country requires administeredfor you to return home, on a Government internet website.
The Companyaccepts no responsibility whatsoever for clients arriving to a foreign countryor departing to return home from a foreign country, with an invalid passport orincorrect travel permits, visitor visas, or medical requirement documentation,or documentation required if you are traveling with a child under the age of 18years.
MEDICALINOCULATIONS: Some countries within the SouthAmerican continent are deemed by the World Health Organization zones wherebydefined medical inoculations are mandatory for Yellow Fever, Dengue Fever &other specified humanly transmitted diseases. It is the sole responsibility ofthe client in all instances to have checked with their point of origin travelprofessional & in addition, the nearest Embassy or Consular representativeof the countries where they are traveling to ensure they have themandated medical inoculations prior to arriving & an International MedicalCertificate as evidence verifying the fact.
The Companyaccepts no responsibility whatsoever for clients arriving to a foreign countryor departing to return home from a foreign country, with invalid medicalcertification which may prevent them being allowed to enter that country, orcountries.
VITALLYIMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE READ, UNDERSTOOD & ADHERED TO FOR YOUR TRAVELS
The Company hasno part whatsoever in the creation or implementation of laws pertaining toforeign sovereign nations, therefore all passengers who are visiting,holidaying within, or transiting through foreign nations have the soleresponsibility themselves, to comply with & adhere to the laws that relateto every foreign nation on their itinerary.
IRRESPECTIVE OFNATIONALITY, OR THE COUNTRY OF THEIR PASSPORT ISSUE BEING USED FOR TRAVEL, ITIS THE SOLE & TOTAL RESPONSIBLE OF EACH & EVERY INDIVIDUAL PASSENGER,TO PERSONALLY CHECK & ENSURE ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL OFFICIAL TRAVELDOCUMENTATION RELATING TO: PASSPORT VALIDITY & COMPLIANCE PROCUREMENT OFANY & ALL VISAS OF ANY TYPE REQUIRED FOR THEIR JOURNEY ANY OTHER OFFICIALLYSTIPULATED RELEVANT & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ENTER & DEPART COUNTRIESTHEY ARE TRAVELING TO, OR FROM ALL REQUIRED OFFICIALLY ISSUED MEDICALCERTIFICATES DETAILING STIPULATED INOCULATIONS & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
ALL OFFICIALLYREQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR TRAVEL WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS ACCOMPANYINGTHE PASSENGER(S) ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE & IN COMPLIANCE. SHOULD ANYPASSENGERS OFFICIALLY REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION BE NON-COMPLIANT, RESULTING IN THEPASSENGER(S) BEING DENIED BOARDING BY ANY AIRLINE, DENIED ENTRY TO, DEPORTATIONFROM, OR IMPRISONMENT WITHIN ANY COUNTRY THEY ARE TRAVELING TO, OREN-ROUTE THROUGH, IT IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY & TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY OFTHE PASSENGER CONCERNED.